So this summer was kind of on the crazy side. The first major event was Kevin's wedding. He got married on June 15th to Becky Porter(now Smith). It was a little bit stressful, but i suppose it was worthwhile to get a new sister in law. She's a pretty cute girl, and her and Kevin are pretty much made for eachother. Although, some might argue she's too pretty for him.....
Next we went on a ten day baseball trip to Ohio with Kevin's American Legion Baseball team. I know Ohio doesn't sound like too much fun, but oh boy it was. haha. We saw four major league games in four different major league bas
eball
ing it, I did enjoy all the boys :)After Ohio we had about a week break before Mom and I left for Girl's Camp. Mom was the
Well, those were the most exciting events of this summer. We've had a few weeks of just hanging out. It's a little weird to be the only kid at home, but the three of us keep really busy. Mom is always doing something important...not always sure what though :) Dad's been working and "training" for the Latoga, which is a really big bike race that him and his friends are doing. I've been doing the teen girl thing. Dating. haha, and i've been working as a receptionist at a salon too. so that's exciting. School starts thursday, so i am actually signing off now to go clothes shopping! Love always!!! -Ali
2 comments:
Way cool... I know you all had a great time. Can't wait to get you added to my blog as a link... Yeah for you.
So I'm saying to myself..."Why is Renee saying she loved all the boys on her trip...Did I miss something." Oh wait...yeah, I did.
Post a Comment