Friday, September 28, 2007

Rantings?!

Well, I agree with Wendy about not always having to have pictures. If that is what is required there will be long times in between my blogs. All of you that read this know that we just spent a week going through Mom's stuff and it was hard but it was also fun to see all of the pictures and remember all the memories they brought back. I can't believe it has been almost a year since we lost Mom. So much has happened. Weddings, babies, illnesses, birthdays, Iraq, and so much more. I know she is here with each of us, helping along the way. I was so grateful for all the teamwork in Missouri. There is no way one or two people could do that alone. Well, that is all for now but I know Mom is close to all of our thoughts so I thought I would share some of mine. Love you all.

3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

I'm kinda weepy today. I loved having you girls here... even if we got a little cranky at times... I say when we get past all the weddings, we pick a long weekend for a girls weekend. We need to keep up mom's and dad's tradition of getting together other than just for sad times. Maybe sometime in the spring would be nice. Tamra and I would drive over/up/down/wherever to meet you girls.

I miss mom big time.

The Smiths said...

I think we all need that. It would be wonderful!!

*The Ranagan's* said...

Girls weekend..as in grandma's grandbaby girls too??? Cuz I would sure love to see everyone again! I miss you already :(