Friday, September 28, 2007

Steve


Steve wanted to know why I didn't have any pictures of him on here so I thought I should add some since we are so proud of him and what he is doing. So here are some great shots of Steve and his cute family.

4 comments:

BJ Scott said...

What great pics... yeah for you and ditto on the super proud of Steve and all he is doing. Steve is in my thought frequently. Couldn't be prouder if he were my own. Love him and his sweet family. Do you have the shot I got of Ian at Kev's wedding? It was such a sweet mischievous picture.

BJ Scott said...

ps.. I loved the shot of Ian flyin'/divin' at the bed. I sure don't know any boys that would have done that. Heck... mine wouldn't even jump off a two story roof... That's what will be next... just wait... boys... what are you going to do... love them.

BJ Scott said...

oh... forgot to ask... main photo?? Hawaii? Love it.

Unknown said...

This is another reason why I love blogger! How cool that Steve can get on here and see what everyone else is up to all the way from Iraq. I'm glad I quit giving Jake such a hard time, because Yes, my bed is amazing!