Monday, October 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!!!




Well, I just wanted to take a minute to share some thoughts about Ali's birthday! I can't believe my baby is 17. It seems like just yesterday that she was born. I was soooo excited to finally get a girl. She was my special gift from both my Heavenly Father and my earthly father who spent a short 10 days with her before she came to us.

As you can see by the pictures, Ali has always been quite the character. She had to learn to speak up to be heard over her three big brothers and it has served her well. Jeff & I are very proud of the beautiful (inside and outside) young woman she has become. We love you very much Ali Dar.

Forever your mom and dad

2 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Ali dear, Happiness will come to you all year, if I had a wish, then it would be, A happy happy birthday to you, from me.... Love you to pieces and can't wait to see you in a week or so. Have a wonderful day and take care of momma tomorrow.
~Auntie K

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Yay for birthdays!!... I sure have been out of the loop for so long. Sorry this is such a belated wish, Ali, but I hope you're enjoying every minute of 17. All of our kids are growing up so fast. My how life changes for us all as it just keeps repeating itself over and over.