Saturday, December 1, 2007
Life keeps going on. . .
No pictures for now but we are moving forward. Brittany is back from Fort Bragg and she and Steve had a good visit. Steve is back in Germany for now but should be home Monday or Tuesday. Monday Alicia is having surgery to fix her broken nose and her deviated septum. She will be miserable but hopefully this will help her headaches and breathing. Becky is down to two weeks tomorrow until her due date so we are all counting down. Mom and baby are doing well. Kevin is freaking out but not too badly. Finals are this week for them so that will help to have them over with. Brandon and Andrea are doing well. We had them up for the weekend after Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun (ok, we are boring but I enjoyed it). We planned on a quiet Thanksgiving with just Ian, Ali, Jeff and I since everyone is coming here for Christmas with Steve home and all. However, Kevin & Becky ate early at her folk's and then came and ate again at ours later that day. Brandon and Andrea came on Friday and stayed through Sunday so it was a fun weekend. Soon we will have everyone home again!!! Yeah!!!! Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!!!! I'm so happy for your family. I can't imagine what you have been feeling, but I am sure you will have a spectacular Christmas. Love your family and wish you all the best.
Kimberly
aunt kim totally posted the same comment twice...hee hee...I'm so happy for all of you! Such an exciting time...give everyone our love! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment