
These aren't professional but she is so cute that it isn't hard to get a good picture. She is getting really big already. Kevin and Becky (but especially Becky) are really exhausted because Miss Madi has her days and nights mixed up but she seems to be getting better. It is fun now that she is starting to really look at you and even starting to smile (it is NOT gas!!) Grandkids are fun - especially when I can help when I want and sleep through the night!
2 comments:
Yeah for beautiful baby Madi!!! Grandbabies rock big time! It's about time you put up new pictures... jk... love you,
K
She looks so beautiful!!! I am so happy for Becky and Kev. Tell them the dun good! Tim and I were so excited to come see you all on Sunday for Madi's blessing but sadly we got schedualed to work! LAME! We tried getting someone to cover our shifts...but who would want to give up their Sunday's right. So We're super bummed that we can't make it. Give everyone our love..especially Becky, Kevin, and Madi. We love you guys!
Post a Comment