
Miss Madalyn Becky Smith will be blessed this Sunday, February 24 at 2:20 pm by her father Kevin. (Yes, we know it isn't fast Sunday but that is when the most people could be there). Of course, there is another storm scheduled to come in - I hope it is a small one. If you decide you can come, call and we will get the address of the ward building. We would love to have a big group - dinner will be served at Jeff and Renee's afterwards.
6 comments:
I didn't even go into the doctor, that's part of why... I had an "I know everything" moment I guess...
Beautiful Baby Girl... can't wait to see her in person, now we will have a new grandbaby soon too!! Yeah, Yeah
The answer is yes, I couldn't resist.
Ahem...I would just like to point out that my blog is not on your list of blogs you love... I see how it is, I start all this blogging craziness and get no credit, no biggie. haha, love ya!
We need new pictures!!! PS... I miss you and can't wait to see you. I will try to get Cate's and Sons called and call you.
Love you,
Kimberly
Okay, time for new pitures! I'm sure miss maddie has done plenty of adorable things since her blessing!
Post a Comment