Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CRUISIN 2008

Jeff and Renee had the great opportunity to go on a cruise last week. We left out of Ft. Lauderdale and stopped in San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas; Dominican Republic and Labadee, Haiti. One of the best parts was the zip line we did on Labadee. It is the longest zip line over water in the world - it dropped more than 2,000 feet!!! And I did it!!! It was a lot of fun!
The pictures above show us on one of the formal nights, in Puerto Rico (that is the Old Fort in the picture behind Renee) and dancing with the natives in the Dominican Republic (That was a lot of fun). The best part though, was just spending time together. We have a lot of fun and it is always great to get away and remember why we love each other so much!!!

3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Okay... so you and Jeff make one hot couple... your children can only be so lucky. No really, it looks like you had so much fun and you both looked so nice all dressed up. I love you Utah folks to pieces and miss your face. Can't wait to add Andrea and Brandon to our list... YEAH, Yeah!
~K

BJ Scott said...

I kept looking for the "Old Fart" behind Renee...I couldn't see Jeff! It just looked like an old building! HeHe!!

Brent

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

I love the dancing!! You guys are cute. Looks like you had fun. Love ya!