
This shows a bit about how much snow we got in January. I think there was a total of two days that we didn't get at least a little snow!! We had over 25 inches in our yard. Jeff is trying to drive the snowmobile into the back of the truck by mashing down the snow and making a ramp. It was hilarious to watch - but it did finally work.

These are just pictures of our babies at home now. Since the kids are mostly gone - even Ali is gone most of the time - we get our kicks from the animals. Silly cat will get into ANY bag you leave laying around and then the dog has to check it out. They keep us amused.
1 comment:
Crazy snow! We've had more this winter than any recent year I can remember. Where is that global warming? I'm ready for a little. In fact I'm just ready for a little sunshine period. I don't think that's asking too much. It has been very pretty though, if treacherous at times.
Love you,
~K
Post a Comment