Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Baaaaccckk!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated this blog. A lot has been going on. I will put up a few entries and try to keep up a little better. In the last three weeks I have traveled to Arizona in a moving truck to help move Brandon and Andrea into their new home. Got home Sunday night, spent Monday getting final preparations done for girl's camp done, left Tuesday morning for Girl's camp. Friday left for Hawaii and got home on the red eye this Monday afternoon. Whew!! I am worn out, but it has been fun - well, most of it. I will put together a few pictures to show you what we have been up to.

1 comment:

BJ Scott said...

crazy madness, but I'm sure overall a lot of fun! Oh what boring lives we lead... NOT!