Just wanted to brag on what a great mom I am!! haha. I always like to decorate for the kid's birthdays - I started when I worked nights so they would know I was thinking of them first thing on their birthday. We had a lot of fun, everywhere she turned Ali found another sign, balloon or streamers. We went out for dinner as a family the night before then Ali's friends surprised her at school with pizza, cupcakes and balloons for lunch.Then I took her and a couple of friends to lunch after school. Next they all went to the Sky View/Mountain Crest football game - biggest rival ever, we ended up losing in overtime so they didn't cooperate for her birthday, but then some friends took her out for pie after the game so overall it turned out pretty well. A few glitches here and there, Kevin had to work and couldn't go to dinner, best friend had allergic reaction to lunch and had to go to hospital during the game and many friends left for 4day weekend right after school so they weren't there for her day, but I think overall she had a good day. Better than the next day when she had all four impacted wisdom teeth removed!!! Not a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment