Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Snow!!

Well, I guess we had a little snow last month for a couple of hours but I think this one might really dump on us. We are supposed to get 6-12 inches today! Jax loves it - as long as he can come inside to warm up when he is done playing. I can't believe Christmas is only 7 weeks away. This year went by way too fast.

3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

CRAZY!!! It looks beautiful but I am not ready for the cold, cold weather yet.

Jeni said...

Holy Cow... Christmas is really only 7 weeks away? How did that happen? Ridiculous!
By the way, I'll be in Arizona from the 11th to the 17th... I think. It's not a sure thing exactly, I don't think. I'm not really making the exact plans. Like I said, it's a kidnapping!
Oh, and I'll be visiting Uncle Al so I'll be out there at least that long but for the most part I'll be in Mesa. That's where everyone else I know there lives.

Jeni said...

By the way, I just reread what I wrote and it doesn't exactly make sense... welcome to my English. Let me know if you'll be around. Then I can bring you a little somethin' somethin'!