

This has been a difficult week with losing Greg. He was such a special spirit and so much a part of all of our lives. I was so pleased to see how important he was too all of his nephews and niece, though. Everyone of them made it home for his funeral and I know how much that helped Mom and Dad as well. I love seeing how they are growing up with families of their own and so strong for each other. I don't know how people make it through losses like this if they don't have the knowledge that we have of the gospel plan. I am looking forward to the day when I see him again with his healthy body and mind.
My family (Jeff and his parents) were so pleased and surprised that Kim would come all the way from Missouri for the funeral. It didn't really surprise me though - that is how my family is. They all support each other and go the extra mile. Thank you so much for those that were able to come - it meant the world to me and to the rest of my family. And thank you also for the support and love of those that were there in spirit if not in body. I love you all so much. I don't think I can handle any more funerals for a while, though, so everyone be safe and take care of yourselves!!! These are just a few of the pictures I got on my camera throughout the day as our family spent time together. I know there are better ones out there but this is what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment