Ok, I don't have any pictures but I am off the crutches for three days now!!! I still have to wear the pretty full leg brace for another 4-6 weeks but at least now I have the use of my hands. It will make it much more fun to go play with my grandbabies!
I hate Physical Therapy (it hurts) but it is actually going pretty well. I have almost full flexion and I may be able to get it all the way straight in another couple of weeks. I even went to the gym with Jeff today and rode the bike for 20 minutes and then did my home PT exercises there. Baby steps. I have to remember that.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say... CRAZY!!!! Are you supposed to be riding a bike yet? You are amazing... and I'm happy you have your hands back for hugging and snuggling.
Love ya.
~K.
Post a Comment