
Ok, so it has been a month since my last blog and we have been really busy so I figured it was time to update. We spent the 4th of July weekend in Mesa with Brandon, Andrea and Jocelyn. It was 107 there so I was not excited about going outside much. Luckily they have good air conditioning. You can't survive without it there. We went to the park (for some reason these are the only pictures I got) one night and Joc loved it!! Even Jeff and Brandon got into it on the swings. We went to Wicked for the Saturday Matinee and it was wonderful!! If you haven't seen it and get a chance it is WORTH it!! We had a barbeque that night with the friends that watched Jocelyn while we were at the play and ended up not going to fireworks, it was still over 100 degrees at dark and noone was too excited about getting into big crowds in the heat.
We always have so much fun with Brandon and Andrea. We are really proud of all they are doing and love spending time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment