Okay... go to my blog, then click on the link to Natalie's blog... you have to see the blog she entered where another church posted on their outdoor sign for the followers not to pray about the Book of Mormon. CRAZY! That's how they get you???... Can you imagine?
ok... what the heck... time for a new post... I am so going to get with you and ali ha ha... you have to stay on it... even a little post with no pictures would be ok... love you... can't wait to see you.
Where is your update... we are so sad... just because you are coming out here does not mean you don't have to update your blog... you are so busted... I know you took pictures... you told me so... love ya... Tamra says hi too.
10 comments:
Ali,
I love your cute decorated car. How fun. Have fun...Take Care,
Wendy
Ali Ha Ha... you are a nut... a very cute nut... but a nut none the less. Love the pics... especially the one with you in it.
Love ya.
~Auntie K.
Okay... go to my blog, then click on the link to Natalie's blog... you have to see the blog she entered where another church posted on their outdoor sign for the followers not to pray about the Book of Mormon. CRAZY! That's how they get you???... Can you imagine?
okay...crazy chickies time for a new update...BJ took my camera, so I can't...boo hoo... for me.
Oh... by the way... Ali ha ha... I LOVE YOUR HAIR! way way cute... good for you!
WHAT THE HECK!?!?! NOBODY TELLS ME ANYTHING! haha, jk. Love your face and I'm so glad you're blogging!
ok... what the heck... time for a new post... I am so going to get with you and ali ha ha... you have to stay on it... even a little post with no pictures would be ok... love you... can't wait to see you.
Where is your update... we are so sad... just because you are coming out here does not mean you don't have to update your blog... you are so busted... I know you took pictures... you told me so... love ya... Tamra says hi too.
kim is nuts
I don't even have a camera... but Kimberly has forced me to start blogging... so here I go... btw... you need to update.
Love ya.... last comment by kim
Post a Comment