Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brandon & Andrea's House


Jeff and I were able to help the kids out by driving the moving van down to their new home in Arizona. It was a fun (hahaha) drive but it was great to get their stuff down there and get it in for them.

Andrea is a new GRADUATE!!!! She finished her Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management on June 18th and is really glad to be done with school. She didn't walk so we don't have any cap and gown pictures but we are really proud of her. Just the day before she had an ultrasound and found out they are having a GIRL!!! Hurray!! Our family is growing. Jocelyn Mae Smith is due on November 2 and everything looked perfect.

Brandon flew back to Utah (he has already been working and going to school in Phoenix) and then he and Andrea drove home to their new house. I can't wait to see how she decorates it - she has the magic touch. I will let her update their blog with more info but I will put in a few pictures of the moving in stuff.

2 comments:

BJ Scott said...

What a beautiful setting and how neat for them to finally be together! Way to go Andrea on your degree!!

Love,
~K.

Unknown said...

Their house looks great! I bet they're so glad to be back together!

P.S. I love the name they picked! So cute.