Thursday, June 26, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!!


Can you believe Mady is already 6 months old?!?! She cut her first tooth and is sitting up (almost) all by herself. You can't leave her alone yet but she does really well. If you lay her on the floor she turns herself around and is learning to scoot. The cat and dog are getting nervous!!

5 comments:

BJ Scott said...

She is sooooo cute!! Look at her standing, what a little doll baby! Grandbabies are awesome!
Love ya,
~Kimberly

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! I can't believe how big she's getting and I still haven't seen her in person... doesn't seem fair! Give Kevin & Becky hugs for us!

Grandpa Smith said...

What a beautiful baby. But with her genes......how could she be anything less. We are looking forward to seing her soon

Grandpa Smith

**Wendy's At It Again** said...

Renee, I love these pics. Can you believe how fast it all goes? Mady is so beautiful and I see some of the "Smith baby" look about her. It's always amazing to me how family resemblance works...Especially how you can see both sides.
Love You!
Wendy

**Wendy's At It Again** said...
This comment has been removed by the author.