
They are finally back from Germany!! We are so glad to have them home. Steve, Brittany and Ian are back in Utah and I can't believe how big Ian has gotten. I think he has grown at least three inches since January. We are really looking forward to spending some time with them over the next month and Colorado Springs is sure a lot closer than Germany!!
3 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! I sure you are so happy they are stateside. Hope it will last a while.
Yay! What a great picture. I was so touched to have Steven come to the hospital to visit us. What a tender, kind thing to do. Thanks also to him for our talk on the phone when I couldn't find you, Renee. Just asking him questions and hearing him answer was soothing to me. I guess I should have included him on my list of names on my blog. I knew I'd miss someone if I started listing names. Well, we love you all and are glad to have Steven and his family state-side.
Post a Comment