Tuesday, September 30, 2008
TJ Ranagan
I got the opportunity to go to Primary Children's Hospital today to visit with Jade and TJ. I can't believe how much he has grown in the two weeks since I last saw him. He is definitely one sick little boy but he is gorgeous. He has dark hair like his daddy and looks like he is getting a double chin already!! OK, so it may be the fluid retention but whatever . . . He is still on the vent but the settings are very low, almost to room air. He is getting food again through the NG tube and the nurse said he was tolerating it well and they would be increasing it today. Jade and Tim are so positive and I know that they have the holy ghost with them to support them through these hard times. I sure don't know what we would do without the gospel in our lives. Remember to keep them all in your thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks - I know you already are. I am so grateful I live close enough to be able to go down and visit when I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you sweetie! We appreciate the update.
Renee,
I cannot begin to thank you enough. You have been such a great source of comfort and strength to me. You have a calming assurance about you that helps everyone you meet. You have a way of knowing how to help. It is a wonderful gift. Thank You...
Love,
**Wendy
Post a Comment