Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Knee surgery





Well, knee surgery isn't much fun. These pictures were taken on Valentine's day - two days after my surgery. I still look pretty drugged up. I will be on my fancy crutches for four weeks without putting any weight on my leg but I have already been to the physical therapist four times in the past ten days and things are getting better. I will see if Ali or Jeff will take a picture with my crutches since that is how I am living right now. I am learning to do lots of things on them but Jeff and Ali are having to pick up the slack. They are being really good sports about it. You can see that Mady is fascinated with grandma's funny looking leg. She keeps me smiling!!

PS Misty, take a look at my fancy pillowcases!!! They are the last thing I did before going to the hospital so I would be able to put them out on Valentine's Day for Jeff. They turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself!!


3 comments:

BJ Scott said...

You are hilarious! I can't believe you got them made with everything else you had to do to get ready. It was the first thing I noticed in the picture.. then I said... ahhhhh, look how tire Nee looks.

Love you,
Ya Sista Kimberly

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

awwh!! these are adorable!! I am so glad you did them and posted pictures!!! you are so crafty!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

You are insane! I can't believe you made them before your surgery! You rock. I didn't even get them done!