Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I am a grandma again!!!

Miss Brinley Renee (that's right, I found out this morning what her middle name is) Smith made her appearance today, March 10th, at 9:35 am. She weighed in at 7 lb. 9 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Mom, baby and even dad are all doing well. Ian is excited to be a big brother!

Brittany's mom and little sister got there on Sunday and will be there to help out until next Monday when I will get there and get to stay for another week. I can't wait to see the newest Smith!!

I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to get them off my phone.

4 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Congratulations!!! Send my love.
~Auntie K.

BJ Scott said...

ps... being a Grandma totally rocks... it'll be a while before I can catch up with you tho... I'm a little behind.

Jeni said...

That's so exciting! There are just so many babies!!! My mom is all sad that she's so far behind. She's trying to get us to pop out some grandkids for her. I think I'm in trouble once I graduate!! HAHA

So, I was just wondering. Do you think you'll be able to come out in May for the wedding?

Unknown said...

YAY!! I can't wait to see Brinley! I'm sure she's beautiful!