Thursday, May 28, 2009
quick note from Ali
Hi this is ALI, your all time favorite original Smith Female! Just wanted to tell everyone hello, and give you a quick update. Today was MY LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! haha, i'm kind of okay with that.. tomorrow the Sky View senior class is going to Lagoon for the day, then Monday we've got some fun traditions we're going to keep up, plus I will officially check out of SV. Tuesday is the day. I get to wear an awesome see-through white gown and an uncomfortable cap haha, but i got cute shoes!! And just fyi I will be one of a select few wearing an honors band...Not to brag, but i am proud of that accomplishment. Just want to tell everyone thank you so much for all the support and love you've given me through the years. I have no idea where or who I would be without my amazing family! Thank you :) I will try to take some awesome pictures for everyone. LOTS OF LOVE! -Ali
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ali,
We are so dang proud of you!!! I sure wish I could be there for your big day... it sounds like you will have a great time!
Love you to pieces!
~Aunt Kimberly & Uncle Brent
I am so glad I could come. Love you Ali
Post a Comment