Well, she did it!! Ali is officially no longer a high school student. We had a great time with lots of family and lots of friends. I am putting up a few pictures now - no way can I put them all up.
Thank you to all of you for your love and support of her throughout the years. We are so proud of the woman she has become.



Aren't grandkids fun! And so is trying to get them to all look in the same direction!
3 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! for Ali! we are so super proud of you! Sure wish we could have been there... and oh my goodness the g'babies, Ian included, are so beautiful! Love, Love, Love the little ones. Isn't mr T.J. a chunker and a little cutie pie too!
Love you all... better go to bed.
~Your Sister
Yay Ali!!!I love you so much!!
Your g-babies are SO cute and they're all so big now! crazy!!
We had so much fun! Jocelyn had so much fun with her cousins.
Post a Comment