Sunday, May 17, 2009

Second Marathon - Are you crazy?!?


Well, he did it! Jeff ran in his second marathon Saturday here in Ogden. We got up at 3:00 am to fix him some pancakes and drive down to Ogden for the race. I got to sleep in the car for another hour or so until closer to race time. At least in this one closer to home there were quite a few friends and neighbors who were also running so it was fun to see them all come in. 26.2 miles sure seems like a long way to run. He cut 23 minutes off his last time - still not good enough for him but I think it's great! He says he is going to stick to half-marathons from now on but I will believe it when I see it. Brandon is already talking to him about doing the one in Phoenix again next January. We shall see.

He was so sore and stiff that there was no way he could help Kevin and Becky move so we watched Mady to help them out!! Poor grandpa!

1 comment:

BJ Scott said...

Way to go Jeff! You are rockin' the running. Hope you recover super fast, We would sure love to see you out in Missouri... any time!

Love you all bunches and bunches,
Kimberly