Kevin and Becky signed on their house Friday!! It won't actually record until Monday but they have signed all the papers and even get to start moving in this weekend!! They are all really excited - Mady keeps asking to go to the "HOUSE". She says it really well. They will now live less than five minutes from our house here in Smithfield. I will get more pictures of the house as soon as I can.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
They Signed!!
Kevin and Becky signed on their house Friday!! It won't actually record until Monday but they have signed all the papers and even get to start moving in this weekend!! They are all really excited - Mady keeps asking to go to the "HOUSE". She says it really well. They will now live less than five minutes from our house here in Smithfield. I will get more pictures of the house as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Give Kev and Becky a big hug from all of the Missouri Family! We are so happy for them... it is so exciting and scary and all that stuff.
Post a Comment