Mady loves being outside and here are a few pictures her grandpa got of her in the back yard. She doesn't like the feel of grass on her knees so she likes the walker (and it keeps her contained). Check out the teeth!!!Monday, September 1, 2008
Miss Mady and the backyard
Mady loves being outside and here are a few pictures her grandpa got of her in the back yard. She doesn't like the feel of grass on her knees so she likes the walker (and it keeps her contained). Check out the teeth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is such a sweet little girl... so dainty and pretty. I love her little hat and cheeky smile... as for your waterfall... BEAUTIFUL... and don'tcha just love this crazy global warming... I mean come on people... help us out here... save the planet from burning out!
Wow...I so much love your waterfall and pond. And that cute little girl with the two front teeth is not so bad either. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment